|Organization Name||Job Categories||Position Type||Region and Location(s)||Career Level||Salary||Ad Online Since||Application Deadline|
|The Gideons International In Canada||Full Time||Experienced (Non-manager)||N/A||2019-08-02||2019-10-01|
As a Christ follower, do you love sharing the good news of the gospel? Do you love chatting with new people and building relationships? Are you excited by the opportunity to actively participate in our aggressive growth plans in order to see God’s Word placed in the hands of people in Canada and all around the world? If you have answered yes to these questions and you want to be part of a fast-paced growing ministry - we would love to meet you to explore the opportunities we have available.
The Gideons International In Canada / ShareWord Global is an international organization of men and women who are passionate about sharing God’s Word. The ministry is transforming itself for growth and global impact. It continues to create innovative ways of reaching more people with the Word of God.
The Gideons International In Canada is a world-renowned organization established in 1911. For over 100 years it has been sharing the Word of God with the world.
The Global Development Telephone Officer is responsible for prospecting and developing relationships that aid in acquiring new donors and soliciting funds from new, existing donors, corporations and foundations that will meet the supporter’s philanthropic wishes and achieve the ministry growth plans.
Reports to: Manager of Major & Middle Donors
Term: Full time
1. Passionate about raising funds for the primary purpose of sharing God’s word.
2. Possesses the necessary professional skills and experience to promote the ministry to various audiences such as membership, Christian public, Businesses and Foundations.
3. Possesses the necessary highly developed interpersonal and relational skills to serve as part of a variety of teams, motivating each other towards common goals and mission, to interact and relate to the membership, and to foster relationships with outside associations and various contacts.
4. Possesses the necessary written and verbal communication skills to dynamically articulate the vision of the organization as well as motivate and inspire others to participate
5. Possesses the necessary skills in order to maintain accountabilities, process information, make decisions, organize workload, resolve conflicts, delegate responsibilities, and solve problems.
The Gideons International In Canada / ShareWord Global is an evangelical Christian ministry, dedicated to sharing the Word of God with the world. As a Christian evangelical ministry, candidates must be able to demonstrate a personal commitment to Jesus Christ, identify with our Statement of Faith and the mission of The Gideons / ShareWord Global.
We offer a competitive compensation package and benefits.
If you are applying, please first complete the following online Survey which is a standard part of our recruitment process:
To apply, click here: