|Organization Name||Job Categories||Position Type||Region and Location(s)||Career Level||Salary||Ad Online Since||Application Deadline|
|Montage Support Services||Contract - Full Time||Experienced (Non-manager)||N/A||2019-02-27||2019-03-29|
Compliance Coordinator, Full-time Contract – 12 months (1 position)
Montage Support Services is a leading service provider that offers innovative and individualized services that directly respond to the wishes, hopes, dreams and aspirations of each person we support. Montage Support Services is committed to providing quality support to people with disabilities. This is accomplished through a shared focus of families, staff and volunteers in promoting opportunities for individual growth in all aspects of a person’s life, ensuring dignity and respect.
As a Compliance Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing support to the services team to ensure that the organization is maintaining a high level of quality in meeting compliance requirements.
Reporting to the Director of Services, you will:
• Oversee the Individual Support Profile development and update processes for each person supported by Montage Support Services.
• Develop and maintain tracking systems for the following target areas to ensure they are kept current and accurate:
- Individual Support Profile (ISPs): ensuring that all necessary information is captured in each plan,
- PRN Protocols for psychotropic medications,
- Required medical appointments including annual physicals, vision and hearing appointments,
- Rights training specific to the people supported by Montage,
- Medical Skill Tracking: gather data identifying when all staff trained on controlled acts are due for annual monitoring,
- Workplace inspections and fire drills,
- All other compliance related requirements;
• Assist with conducting compliance audits of the locations as directed and complete reports outlining the areas of non-compliance. Audits will include the following areas:
- Medication administration records and related documentation,
- Daily logs and Daily records,
- Financial records for the people supported,
- Physical location inspections;
• Service Records Maintenance;
• Other duties as assigned;
• University or College Diploma, or combination of relevant skills and experience.
• 2-3 years’ experience in a fast-paced professional environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels.
• Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships in order to ensure a seamless document transfer
• Ability to work within a team and provide value based recommendations for report findings.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to multitask in a time sensitive work environment with priorities continuously changing.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to meet non flexible deadlines