|Organization Name||Job Categories||Position Type||Region and Location(s)||Career Level||Salary||Ad Online Since||Application Deadline|
|Kehillat Beth Israel Congregation||Full Time||Experienced (Non-manager)||4000050000CAD$40,000 - 50,000||2019-05-07||2019-06-07|
Kehillat Beth Israel is looking for a full-time Manager of Congregational Services who will collaborate closely with the Executive Director and Clergy team to provide support and services required for all KBI members and prospective members. This role proactively takes the lead in managing all congregant services and acts as the point of contact for all membership-related matters.
The ideal candidate will be a rock-star at developing and maintaining relationships with people.
What we are looking for:
A consummate customer service and administrative expert who is a quick learner and thrives on getting to “yes”, for a full-time role in a fast-paced office.
Our Manager of Congregational Services will:
• Have excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
• Be creative, developing new and unique ways to improve relationships with members and
• Be organized, self-motivated, and proactive with the ability to work as a team and independently, and think quickly on his/her/their feet
• Have advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Have project management and planning skills, with strong attention to detail
• Have an exceptional donor servicing skill set and demonstrate good judgement
• Demonstrate exemplary response times and customer service at all times
• Be driven by member satisfaction.
Our Manager of Congregational Services’ role is to:
• Serve as the primary point of contact and “friendly face” for the organization
• Manage member enquiries and issues
• Coordinate membership fees, including invoicing, receipt preparation, collection of overdue and outstanding membership-related receivables, and the membership renewal process
• Maintain all membership data, and be the lead “power-user” of our CRM
• Assist with the planning and execution of major congregational events
• Provide programmatic and administrative support.
What we offer:
• A supportive team to work with
• Opportunity to make a difference at an important time in our growth as an organization
• A competitive salary ($40,000-$50,000 annually, commensurate with experience), and benefits