|Organization Name||Job Categories||Position Type||Region and Location(s)||Career Level||Salary||Ad Online Since||Application Deadline|
|Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada||Full Time||Entry Level||N/A||2019-04-05||2019-05-10|
Reporting to the Director, I.T. Operations, the I.T. Support Specialist will provide technical support to MFDA staff and assist the I.T. Department with coordination and operational duties.
Your job duties would include but not be limited to:
• Help Desk Support and Operations – issue tracking and resolution assistance ensuring SLA compliance and client satisfaction as well as monitoring and maintain sites to support day to day.
• Desktop Refresh – Execute yearly refresh of MFDA Workstations exceeding support life, which includes software image maintenance and deployment
• Secure Disposal – Assist the secure disposal and or destruction of retired assets to ensure security compliance applicable to retired assets
• Asset Inventory – Assist in maintaining the MFDA asset tracking system
• IT Security Operations – Assist in Tier 1 security improvement initiatives and day to day tasks
• Documentation – Assist with the creation and maintenance of I.T. documentation as related to duties (including user training and process/procedure revisions)
The applicant must possess:
• A post-secondary education with a diploma or degree and 2 or more years of relevant industry experience
• A strong understanding software/hardware troubleshooting methodologies
• Specific knowledge of current and previous versions of Microsoft, Adobe, and Open Text productivity software
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
This is a shift rotation based role operating between 8:30am and 6:00pm.
All applications will be treated on a confidential basis.
The MFDA is an approved Chartered Professional Accountant training office.
Reasonable Accommodations will be made to those qualified candidates with disabilities upon request.
We thank all applicants; however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
The MFDA is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace.
Please apply to: http://mfda.ca/about/career-opportunities/
Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada