HOURS: Currently, Days - 8 hours (Subject to change in accordance with operational requirements)
Reporting to the Associate Director, Foundation Marketing, the Marketing & Digital Specialist’s primary focus is to support the marketing and digital communications work of William Osler Health System Foundation. The Marketing & Digital Specialist develops and produces creative and impactful donor-centric content and communications materials on multiple platforms to raise awareness and help drive funds in support of William Osler Health System.
THE MARKETING & DIGITAL SPECIALIST IS RESPONSIBLE FOR:
Marketing and Communications (50%)
- Coordinates and project manages all creative assets for Osler Foundation signature events.
- Ensures Osler Foundation's adherence to brand identity and guidelines.
- Develops, reviews, edits and produces marketing collateral to support fundraising initiatives.
- Works collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders and vendors to support multiple projects including campaigns and special events.
- Operates within the culture and core values of the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned in order to meet the overall goals and objectives of Osler Foundation.
Digital Communications (50%)
- Contributes to Osler Foundation’s digital strategy development and executes digital strategies to support revenue and communications objectives for websites, microsites, email campaigns and social media channels.
- Develops custom sub-branded microsites and donation pages to drive engagement and to support signature events, third party events and various fundraising initiatives.
- Manages the development, maintenance and improvement of Osler Foundation’s websites - oslerfoundation.org and youhavethepower.ca.
- Produces and deploys segmented emails to support fundraising campaigns.
- Creates and shares social media content to strengthen the Osler Foundation brand and to support various fundraising channels like community giving and direct mail.
- Analyzes and reports on campaign analytics, conversions and results to inform future strategies and plans.
- College diploma or university degree in communications, digital communications, marketing, journalism, fundraising or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience as a communications and marketing professional, preferably in a non-profit or health care environment.
- Proven experience working in digital media, with a strong understanding of website technology, social media and email marketing.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proficient use of various content management systems.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Demonstrated proficiency in data analytics (e.g., Google Analytics, Hootsuite, native social analytics), including the ability to analyze online donor trends.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office software applications, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple and changing demands.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and be self-motivated in a high pressure and demanding work environment.
- Proven ability to exercise diplomacy and good judgment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work with external vendors and partners
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a team to prioritize competing demands and deadlines in a fast-paced environment with daily deadlines and multiple projects.
- Prepared to respond to a changing environment requiring flexibility and adaptability with respect to working hours such as evening and weekend hours when required.
- Demonstrates understanding and complies with Osler’s patient and staff policies.
* In order to be considered for this position, you must include a current resume with your on-line application.
** Only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted **
Please apply online at www.williamoslerhs.ca
Osler values inclusivity and diversity in the workplace. We welcome and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds. We are committed to proving accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility Ontario Disability Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Any information obtained during the course of recruitment will be used for employment recruitment purposes only, and not for any other purpose