Reporting to the Director of Membership, this position plays a hands-on role for the Canadian Health Food Association’s (CHFA) member enquiries and assists members and prospective members with renewals, education and benefits. This position also coordinates the management of the CRM and data analysis to support the membership goals of the organization.
- Communicate with members and prospective members by telephone, email, and in writing
- Coordinate aspects of the member recruitment and renewal process
- Produce membership renewals (invoices) and membership reports, and process new membership applications
- Ensure excellent after sales support to CHFA members
- Assume responsibility for the knowledge of member services, member benefits and available campaign promotional offerings
- Responsible for distance learning and logistics for webinars and other course offerings
- Manage CNPA sales, info promotion and facilitate registration with Office Coordinator
- Support the Trade Show Department in the production of the annual trade shows and conferences including qualifying attendees, on-line registrations and other duties as assigned
- Manage the CHFA CRM (Clear Vantage) including inputting data and updating records
- Responsible for managing daily maintenance of the CRM including any updates and enhancements
- Responsible to update membership website pages using the CMS provided by Clear Vantage
- Produce reports and analyze member data related to business metrics and measures linked to operational KPIs
- Collaborate with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively across departments
- Liaise with external vendor to design, configure, test and deploy changes to CRM including, fields, forms, workflows, reports, and dashboards
- Export data from CRM, create reports, and perform analysis to support the membership goals of the organization
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- College Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in business administration) or related experience.
- Minimum two to three (2-3) years’ administrative experience
- Minimum one to three (1-3) years’ Hands on experience with CRM administration
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to establish professional relationships (i.e., in person and over the phone) and quickly provide CHFA membership information to members or potential members
- Ability to work well under pressure while assuring customer satisfaction
- Tact, diplomacy and professionalism
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Professional, friendly and courteous in all interactions, whether with customers or co-workers
- Solid written communication skills
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Excel
- Strong in Microsoft Office Suite including Word and PowerPoint
- Travel may be required for industry and partner events (2%)
- Able to work in both official languages
Note: This job description may be changed at any time to include new responsibilities and tasks, or change existing ones, as management deems necessary.
Interested applicants can submit their resume and cover letter with salary expectations by email quoting MDC–190311 in the title to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only candidates selected to proceed in the recruitment process will be contacted.
CHFA is a respectful, caring, and inclusive workplace. We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the requirements for the position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.