|Organization Name||Job Categories||Position Type||Region and Location(s)||Career Level||Salary||Ad Online Since||Application Deadline|
|True Patriot Love Foundation||Full Time||Experienced (Non-manager)||N/A||2018-12-13||2019-02-10|
Job Posting – Database and Analytics Manager
True Patriot Love Foundation is a national charity dedicated to providing Canadian military and Veteran families with the support they need and the hope they deserve. Over the past decade, True Patriot Love has provided $25M to fund innovative research and 750 community-based programs across the country. We have provided support for mental health, physical rehabilitation, transitioning to civilian life, and the special needs of children – changing the lives of more than 25,000 military and Veteran families.
We are seeking a dynamic Database and Analytics Manager to join our Toronto office. This critical role is responsible for managing all aspects of our database systems as well as leading the strategic use of those tools, and our data, to drive fundraising revenue for the organization.
Reporting to the VP, Corporate Partnerships, Marketing & Events, and working closely with senior members of the fundraising and communications teams and volunteer committees, the ideal candidate will have a proven track record of being able to translate business needs into data and analytical requirements.
S/he will have between 3-5 years of experience working within the non-profit sector - preferably with an organization that uses a multi-channel approach to fundraising. Consideration will be given to candidates in the for-profit sector.
• Support the development of short-term and long-term fundraising strategies via database related activities, donor analysis and donor segmentation.
• Responsible for ensuring that the systems, tools and technology required by the fundraising and communications teams are optimized to improve profitability and promote performance sustainability.
• Respond to data requests from internal and external clients. Compiles data and produces reports using Salesforce.
• Manage all aspects of donation management tool Raisin including custom donation page setup, integration with salesforce and other web channels, and reporting.
• In conjunction with the fundraising and communication teams, manages the targeting, segmentation, pre/post data analysis and results reporting of all fundraising campaigns.
• Regularly creates queries using various databases and produces reports for analysis of fundraising data, donor demographics, etc.
• Works with vendors to maintain and enhance tools.
• Acts as subject matter expert for all staff, providing comprehensive training and troubleshooting support as needed.
• University degree
• Minimum of 3 years’ database management experience in Salesforce or Raiser’s Edge
• Working knowledge of donation management tools (e.g. Raisin)
To apply for this role, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by February 10, 2019, indicating “Database and Analytics Manager” in the email subject line. Please be sure to include your salary expectations in the cover letter. Applications will be reviewed as they are received so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
True Patriot Love welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
True Patriot Love thanks all applicants for their interest in the role; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.