|Organization Name||Job Categories||Position Type||Region and Location(s)||Career Level||Salary||Ad Online Since||Application Deadline|
|Ferncliff Daycare and Afterschool Group||Part Time||Experienced (Non-manager)||N/A||2019-02-26||2019-04-26|
Ferncliff Daycare and After School Group meets the needs of children, staff and members in a nurturing, safe environment of inclusion and diversity. Ferncliff fosters the growth and development of the emotional, social, physical, creative and intellectual domains of the children, building self-identity, self esteem, independence, a sense of community responsibility and mutual respect.
JOB DESCRIPTION: PERMANENT PART TIME- UNIONIZED POSITION
1. Foster optimal development of each child's physical, intellectual, language emotional, social and creative skills through a broad range of preschool and school age activities.
2. Work cooperatively with full time staff to build and maintain a bridge of communication.
3. Recognize and be aware of each individual child's developmental level and encourage growth and advancement to the next stage of their development.
4.Provide an environment where the children can learn about the world around them.
5. To provide opportunities for healthy relationships with other children and adults based on respect, affection, humor and freedom from bias or prejudice.
6. Working knowledge of ELECT, HDLH, & CCEYA.
$23.00/hour (to start)
If you are a REGISTERED Early Childhood Educator interested in working in a fast paced environment please send Resume with Cover Letter- Attention Dayna/Executive Director @email@example.com
*MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK 3:00pm-6:00pm*
Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.