|Organization Name||Job Categories||Position Type||Region and Location(s)||Career Level||Salary||Ad Online Since||Application Deadline|
|Ontario Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services||Contract - Full Time||Experienced (Non-manager)||1177.21414.09CAD$1,177.20 - 1,414.09||2019-09-09||2019-09-20|
Are you highly motivated and client-centred? Consider this opportunity with the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services to respond to inquiries and provide program information to a diverse clientele, the public, advocacy groups and agencies.
What can I expect to do in this role?
• provide customer service and consultation to clients
• collect and evaluate information to determine eligibility for Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) Income and Employment Supports
• make adjustments to entitlements and resolve conflict situations
• explain legislation and ministry initiatives
• prepare a range of communication materials
• plan and deliver information sessions to clients and stakeholders, on community-based employment supports
How do I qualify?
Customer Service and Communication Skills
Analytical, Planning and Organizational Skills
Successful candidates may be required to undergo an employment screening check in accordance with the Ontario Employment Screening Checks Policy.
Salary Range: $1,177.20 - $1,414.09 per week
Please apply online, only, by Friday, September 20, 2019, by visiting www.ontario.ca/careers and entering Job ID 139567 in the Job ID search field. Please follow the instructions to submit your application. Faxes are not being accepted at this time.
If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at www.gojobs.gov.on.ca/ContactUs.aspx to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Public Service is an inclusive employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with Ontario’s Human Rights Code.