At Griffin Centre, we assist over 8,500 people each year to recognize their strengths, achieve their goals and improve their lives. Griffin Centre promotes positive change for vulnerable youth and adults with mental health challenges and/or developmental disabilities and their families. We are dedicated to delivering innovative services and developing creative partnerships that enhance lives and communities.
We offer: Competitive salaries, supplemental health benefits, pension plan, paid vacation and sick days, collaborative and inclusive work environment, and most of all, a chance to make a difference in the lives of vulnerable youth and adults.
The major responsibilities of this permanent position are:
- Coordinate the day-to-day operations of the Centre’s client information systems, and the Centre’s clinical assessment tools (e.g., CAFAS, BCFPI), under the direction of the Director, Quality Assurance and Program Evaluation;
- Quality assure the accuracy and completeness of data and recorded information in the Centre’s information systems and clinical assessment tools through monitoring and analysis;
- Develop and provide regular, as well as ad hoc, data reports and analysis to management, staff, and teams as appropriate, for the purposes of data quality assurance, as well as to support Agency and programmatic knowledge, decision making, and functioning;
- Develop and provide regular, as well as ad hoc, data reports to meet Ministry, funder, or other external agency data reporting requirements;
- Develop and maintain data dictionaries, user manuals, help documents, desk aids, and other materials to support data quality assurance;
- Support process mapping and/or value stream mapping as related to data collection and quality assurance;
- Provide direction and support to Administrative staff in the delivery of processes, systems, and outputs related to quality assurance, quality assurance projects, and data reporting;
- Develop and deliver individual and group training on Griffin Centre’s information systems, clinical assessment tools (e.g. CAFAS), and related processes to new staff (i.e. onboarding), and to existing staff who need additional support or have changed roles in the Agency;
- Provide ongoing support for agency staff, as needed, including support to staff in correcting identified data quality issues;
- Develop and deliver training and support materials for new or revised client information systems or assessment tools.
We are interested in candidates with the following qualifications:
- University degree in Social Sciences or Education;
- Training or certification in statistics and/or quantitative measurements;
- Training or certification in adult instruction and design or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Sound knowledge and at least 3 years’ experience in quality assurance of data and information systems;
- Demonstrated ability in data collection, analysis and reporting;
- Working knowledge of databases and experience with process mapping and value stream mapping;
- At least 3 years’ experience in training delivery, preferably in a related field;
- A strengths-based, anti-racism / anti-oppression philosophy of service provision with demonstrated social and multi-cultural sensitivity;
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, and presentation and facilitation skills;
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with all members of the organization;
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly Word, Excel and Access;
- Excellent organizational abilities, time management and prioritization skills;
- Strong attention to detail with well-developed analytical abilities;
- Ability to travel and work in alternate locations in the GTA;
- An understanding of the processes within social service agencies is an asset;
- Fluency in French is advantageous.
If you have the above qualifications and are ready to make a difference, please email your cover letter including your salary expectations and resume to email@example.com, by May 28, 2019. Please quote file # 24-19.
Griffin Centre offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in our recruitment processes. If you are contacted by Griffin Centre regarding a job opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation in the recruitment process.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
GRIFFIN CENTRE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. WE VALUE DIVERSITY AND WELCOME APPLICANTS FROM ALL CULTURES, ABILITIES, AND SEXUAL AND GENDER IDENTITIES.