FP Canada is looking for a self-starting team-player with a positive attitude and strong attention to detail to join our Stakeholder Support Team.
The overall responsibility of the Stakeholder Support Representative is to act as the first line of contact with all FP Canada stakeholders via phone, email, fax, and mail and to provide top quality customer service. You can expect 15-20 calls per day with the rest of the time spent responding to queries by email, assisting with projects, and providing administration support for all of FP Canada's examination and certification areas. Stakeholder Support Representatives are responsible for providing answers to queries on all aspects of FP Canada's certification program, with support from relevant departments, and for ensuring that all examination and certification applications are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
Provide Top Quality customer service to all stakeholders via phone, email, fax, and mail (65%)
- Provide frontline support to all FP Canada Stakeholder groups contacting us for information on topics including, but not limited to, general inquiries regarding the path to certification, FP Canada examinations, FP Canada Institute education programs, and the FP Canada-Approved CE program.
Support all aspects of certification and examination administration under established policies and procedures ensuring complete, timely and accurate information. (30%)
- Process and fulfill online applications, including but not limited to, FP Canada examinations, certification, and product orders.
- Assist with assembly and mailing of New Certification kits, renewal mailings, and other mailings as required.
Contribute to team and FP Canada efficiency through participation in team meetings and projects, providing ideas for continuous improvement, identifying and achieving goals, and sharing in workload. (5%)
- From time-to-time assistance may be required with ad hoc initiatives and tasks that contribute to the overall betterment of the FP Canada.
- Strong Customer Service background, preferably in the areas of certification or education
- Bilingual (French) preferred
- Computer skills: Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook databases and accurate keyboarding
- Post secondary education preferred
- Not-for-profit experience and experience working with volunteers preferred
- Customer service orientation with ability to deal patiently with a volume of callers and questions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills, attention to detail and time management
- Ability to work collaboratively across all areas within an organization
- Ability to manage multiple activities and remain focused
- Demonstrate continuous efforts to update skills
CORE ORGANIZATIONAL COMPETENCIES:
- Quality of Work: Consistently produces work with a high degree of excellence, accuracy and attention to detail. Keeps current of issues and trends.
- Quantity and Output: Meets deadlines, remains focused and manages multiple projects/priorities to deliver results.
- Professionalism: Projects the organization’s values and represents the organization with integrity and passion when dealing with all stakeholders.
- Collaboration and Team Work: Works collaboratively with all internal and external stakeholders, shows empathy, demonstrates respect, treats all with equality and fairness. Acts ethically at all times. Builds strong partnerships.
- Communication Skills (written/oral): Effectively prepares and delivers information, orally and in writing, in a clear, open and concise manner.
- Critical Thinking: Effectively analyses and evaluates options, considering all implications and consequences of decisions.
- Adaptability: Embraces change. Actively advocates work improvement and efficiency within the organization, its structures, work processes, tasks and culture.
- Initiative: Proactively sets and holds self accountable for high standards and goals for self and the organization. Seeks out new challenges and seizes opportunities to learn, develop and grow.
OTHER: As required