|Organization Name||Job Categories||Position Type||Region and Location(s)||Career Level||Salary||Ad Online Since||Application Deadline|
|Canadian Institute of Plumbing & Heating||Full Time||Experienced (Non-manager)||4500050000CAD$45,000 - 50,000||2019-03-04||2019-04-05|
Who We Are
Founded in Montreal in 1933, the CIPH is a not-for-profit trade association that is committed to providing members with the tools for success in today's competitive environment. More than 283 companies are members of this influential Canadian industry association.
They are the manufacturers, wholesaler distributors, master distributors, manufacturers' agents, and allied companies who manufacture and distribute plumbing, heating, hydronic, industrial PVF, and waterworks, and other mechanical products. CIPH wholesalers operate more than 700 warehouses and showrooms across Canada. Total industry sales exceed $6.5 billion annually and CIPH members have more than 20,000 employees from coast to coast.
To promote the responsible growth and prosperity of members: manufacturers, wholesaler distributors, manufacturers' agents and associates in the plumbing, heating, hydronics, industrial PVF, waterworks and water systems industry in Canada.
· To build a membership that represents the plumbing and heating industry, nationally and regionally.
· To grow our influence on government policies and on industry codes and standards in co-operation with our industry partners.
· To provide industry education and career training opportunities.
· To provide meaningful management information and industry statistics.
· To promote channel efficiencies by encouraging the use of proven technologies and techniques.
· To promote the image of the industry through public relations and networking.
· To encourage Canadian manufacturing of industry products for domestic and export markets.