Job Title: Coordinator, Digital Campaigns
Reports to: Senior Manager, Early Donors
Department: Direct Marketing and Lottery
Location: Toronto, ON
Status: Full Time; Permanent
The Heart and Stroke Foundation
Life. We don’t want you to miss it.TM
That’s why Heart & Stroke leads the fight against heart disease and stroke. Powered by donors and volunteers, we fund life-saving research and help Canadians lead healthier lives.
Heart & Stroke is a health charity active in communities across the country. We are sustained by the commitment and generosity of more than 100,000 volunteers and more than 1.4 million donors.
The role of the Coordinator is to provide digital campaign execution and analytics support to the Direct Marketing & Lottery team. This role centers on but is not exclusive to email including set-up, execution, deployment and reporting; a specific but not exclusive emphasis is placed on digital tactics like email, donation forms and google analytics.
Campaign Development and Execution
- Briefing agency on campaigns
- Monitoring agency’s performance to ensure they stay on-time and within budget
- Coordinates the sending of lists to agency or internal partners
- Gathers campaign work back schedules from various external agencies and consolidates into one top-level key milestones timeline for each campaign
- Following the receipt of approved creative initiate and coordinate the asset coding and secure approvals. Verifies that all coding has been implemented as expected
- Proofreads copy to ensure there are no spelling or grammatical errors, and verifies that character limitations for digital assets have been met
- Creates and delivers static and dynamic campaign tracking codes for digital campaign components, and tests and confirms proper campaign and channel tracking setup
- Completes extensive, detailed testing of all campaign assets during the implementation stage of a campaign
- Maintains an organized filing system of all campaign documentation, art and copy, through the campaign execution and reporting stages
- In collaboration with Direct Marketing & Lottery team members and external agencies, coordinates approvals and asset delivery, builds tracking and completes extensive testing of digital fundraising campaign assets including but not limited to:
- Paid media (search, display and video)
- Online donation forms and email sign up forms
- Landing pages
- Social media
- Offline channel integration
- Other duties as requested
Campaign Monitoring and Reporting
- Pulls data from various reporting tools including Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Email deployment platforms, CRM and charity fundraising software, and builds out scheduled dashboards and status reports as needed
- Contributes to the Campaign reporting documents
- Gathers post-mortem feedback from various stakeholders for the campaign post-mortem feedback
- Other duties as assigned
Campaign Administration and Organization
- Validates, codes and enters vendor invoices into the Invoice Tracking Sheet before handing them off to the Manager for signing
- Develops and maintains documentation on digital fundraising and direct marketing processes
- Maintains an organized filing system of creative templates, process documentation and production templates
- Ensures that donation forms and assets are maintained, accurate, go live and are retired according to schedule
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in marketing, digital or analytics
Experience and Skills
- 2-3 years relevant experience in email marketing
- Experience with enterprise-level email deployment platforms such as Exact Target or Luminate Online, including the use of logic for dynamic, personalized content
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment involving multi-tasking and critical deadlines
- Experience in paid media execution is an asset
- Demonstrated experience in marketing is an asset
- Highly proficient at setting up complex campaign channel tracking
- Proficient working knowledge of reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Email reports, and Microsoft Excel
- Practical working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word and Excel in a PC environment
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Extremely detail oriented and skilled in accuracy
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to identify key priorities
- HTML an asset
- Ability to read the French language is an asset
If you have the qualifications and share our passion for our mission, we invite you to forward your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to HSFC.Recruitment@heartandstroke.ca. We offer comprehensive benefits including pension, dental and medical coverage.
This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Please include the exact job title, including location, in the subject line of your email.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, due to volume, we can only contact those selected for interviews.
Candidates from diverse groups are encouraged to apply. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible environment. If you have been contacted for an interview and require an accommodation due to disability to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please advise and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more and get involved with Heart and Stroke at www.heartandstroke.ca
™Life. We don’t want you to miss it., Saving moments. Funding breakthroughs. Saving lives., and the heart and / Icon on its own or followed by another icon or words in English are trademarks of the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada.