|Organization Name||Position Types||Duration||Great For||Region and Location(s)||Ad Online Since||Application Deadline|
|Canadian Blood Services||Short term (Less than 6 months)||2019-06-11||2019-07-05|
Are you ready to embark on a meaningful journey, where what you do matters? Join us in making the connection between the sincere generosity of donors and the heartfelt appreciation of recipients, between the profound discoveries of science and the joyful restoration of health. Canadian Blood Services is currently looking for In Clinic Volunteers to help keep Canada living.
In Clinic Volunteers are responsible for creating a positive, friendly, and comfortable environment that promotes donor satisfaction and retention.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that the hospitality area is inviting, orderly and welcoming for all donors
- Welcome donors to hospitality area and ensure they are offered refreshment items
- Observe donors and immediately alert clinic staff of adverse reactions
- Provide donors with organizational updates and information on Canadian Blood Services’ programs and activities
- Thank donors before they leave and invite them to book their next appointment if they have not already done so
- Provide donors achieving milestones with appropriate donor recognition item
We have a availability to volunteer regularly at our donor centre, or to help out on a relief basis.
Interest in joining the team? Apply in three easy steps:
1. Apply online. Complete our online application form and provide two references here: https://blood.ca/en/waysdonate/
2. Interview. A member of our Volunteer Resources team will contact you to discuss your interests and availability.
3. Orientation. We’ll provide an orientation and training session to help you better understand your role.
If you have any questions or require further information, please reach out to Mattea.Duprey@blood.ca.
Thank you for your interest! We look forward to having you on board.