|Organization Name||Position Types||Duration||Great For||Region and Location(s)||Ad Online Since||Application Deadline|
|Collaboration Partners||Long term (6 months to 1 year)||2019-09-11||2019-12-04|
Collaboration Partners Volunteer Details
Collaboration Partners is a volunteer professional services organization providing pro-bono consulting and advisory services to not-for-profits. We work with not-for-profits to create sustainable, long-term strategies to help them achieve their goals and create greater social impact. We believe in a collaborative approach - working closely with our clients to provide recommendations that produce positive social value.
To learn more about our organization, please visit us at www.collaborationpartners.ca.
Executive Marketing Strategist
The Marketing Strategist will be responsible for executing the strategic marketing plan and delivering the marketing/communications materials to be used by Collaboration Partners.
· Proven creative capability and ability to evaluate work in progress and apply strong qualitative analysis to ensure effective messaging & branding, digital production experience an asset
Our ideal candidate has a proven record of exceptional academic, extracurricular achievement, leadership experience, and ability to work on a team. You must possess an aptitude for leadership, numbers, critical analysis and problem-solving skills, as well as outstanding communication skills.
Collaboration Partners takes our client engagements seriously; those who wish to apply should expect to commit an average of 5 to 10 hours a week for project work, meetings, events, and travel. Volunteers schedule meetings with their team, client, and advisor based on the availability of the participants, and make their own travel arrangements to and from meetings and events.
How to Apply / Contact
Please provide your most recent resume and answer each of the following questions in 250 words or less:
1. Why do you want to volunteer with Collaboration Partners?
2. What experiences have you had which you believe will make you successful in the marketing role?
3. In your opinion, what leadership style is the most effective for non-profit organizations such as Collaboration Partners?
4. In your opinion, how can non-profits and young professionals collaborate to achieve social impact?
Please send your completed answers and resume to email@example.com.