|Organization Name||Position Types||Duration||Great For||Region and Location(s)||Ad Online Since||Application Deadline|
|Geneva Centre for Autism||Short term (Less than 6 months)||2019-02-11||2019-02-28|
Volunteers Needed for Children's Group Service - After school and weekend program
This is a recreational and skills building program for children that runs Tuesdays to Fridays after school and during the day on Saturdays and Sundays.
Volunteer must be available on one regular weekday (Tuesday to Friday) from 3 pm - 9 pm or (Saturday to Sunday) 9 am - 4:00 pm
Volunteers assist staff with children and youth during session by participating in group activities, modeling positive social interaction and encouraging the children and youth to have fun.
- Looking for a volunteer opportunity where you can share your talents and skills with our clients with ASD
- Have an interest in working with children and youth with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Enjoy working in recreational programs and having fun
- Want to make a difference in your community
- Have some experience/exposure working with individuals with special needs
- Reliable and dependable. Weekly attendance is required!
You Will Assist With:
- Arts and Crafts
- Sports and group games
- Drama or Music
- Cooking activities
- Community outings
If you are enthusiastic and energetic and want to be part of a great team, please contact us by completing the Volunteer Application Form found on our website. (http://www.autism.net/joinus/volunteering.html) and return by email to email@example.com or fax to 416-322-5894.
Geneva Centre for Autism is committed to diversity and inclusivity in employment. Geneva Centre for Autism is also committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment and selection process. Please notify us if you require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during this process. If you require accommodation Geneva Centre for Autism will work with you to determine how to meet your needs.