|Organization Name||Position Types||Duration||Great For||Region and Location(s)||Ad Online Since||Application Deadline|
|Cuso International||On-going (More than 1 year)||2019-08-02||2019-10-15|
Location Bogota, Colombia
Start Date Sep - Nov 2019 (flexible)
Length of Placement 6 Months
Language Requirements Spanish
Open to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents only
The Volunteer’s Role
Are you interested in supporting a local feminist fund whose mission is to strengthen young feminist organizations and collectives and help build the next generation of female leaders?
As a volunteer you will be supporting Fondo Lunaria with the implementation of the monitoring and evaluation strategy
Apply today to support our newest partner organization in Colombia!
As a volunteer, you will:
- Review of the monitoring and evaluation strategy; Development of a work plan.
- Short-term evaluation of the application of the tool - review and adjustments to it.
- Follow up the plan and work with each team member to include M&E measures in their area. Small workshops and / or explanations of terminology, simple tools, etc. about M&E systems.
- Systematize previous workshops that were given to beneficiary organizations, in order to have a unique methodology that could be replicated and disseminated in the future to more beneficiary organizations.
Essential Academic Qualifications:
- Undergraduate in business, social sciences, development studies, management.
Essential Professional Background:
- Previous experience or approach to gender and social inclusion. Interest in learning more about the subject and the beneficiary groups supported by the fund.
- Preferably a woman (desirable) / open minded.
- Modest monthly living allowance (varies depending country)
- Accommodation while in placement
- Return airfare and visa/work permit costs
- Cost of required vaccinations, antimalarial medication and health insurance
- Pre-departure training and in-country orientation
- Travel and accommodation for reintegration debriefing weekend
- Access to Employee Assistance Program while in placement and upon return
- Travel and accommodation for the pre-departure training course and for in-country orientation (more details below)
Apply on our website: https://cusointl.org/2YFZ2ey