|Organization Name||Position Types||Duration||Great For||Region and Location(s)||Ad Online Since||Application Deadline|
|Canadian Blood Services||Short term (Less than 6 months)||2019-06-11||2019-07-05|
Are you ready to embark on a meaningful journey, where what you do matters?
Join us in making the connection between the sincere generosity of donors and the heartfelt appreciation of recipients, between the profound
discoveries of science and the joyful restoration of health.
Canadian Blood Services is currently looking for In Community Volunteers to help keep Canada living. In-community volunteers support various
initiatives, participate in local events, promote community awareness regarding Canadian Blood Services projects,
and assist with donor recruitment.
This volunteer will assist with:
- Set-up and tear-down of the promotional booth and other equipment (if applicable)
- Provide courteous and responsive service to prospective donors;
- Provide information about Canadian Blood Services programs and initiatives;
- Assist with management of participant records and event documentation.
Get started in three easy steps:
1. Apply online. Complete our online application form and provide two references here:
2. Interview. A member of our Volunteer Resources team will contact you to discuss your interests and availability.
3. Orientation. We’ll provide an orientation and training session to help you better understand your role. If you have any questions or require further
information, please reach out to Mattea.Duprey@blood.ca.