|Organization Name||Position Types||Duration||Great For||Region and Location(s)||Ad Online Since||Application Deadline|
|Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada||One day or Less||2019-05-30||2019-07-15|
Join our team of MS Bike Day of Event Volunteers on July 13 & 14 at Thunderbird Show Park (24550 72 Ave, Langley). Our MS Bike event is one of the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada’s signature events. We are looking to engage passionate volunteers in our MS Bike Fraser Valley Experience to help change the lives of all people impacted by MS.
Canada has one of the highest rates of MS in the world. Our mission is to be a leader in finding a cure for MS and enabling people affected by MS to enhance their quality of life. By volunteering your time you are contributing to one of the many acts of greatness.
The MS Bike event will begin at Thunderbird Show Park and showcases the beautiful scenery of the Fraser Valley. There are a variety of volunteer opportunities on site and on route to suit everyone, including but not limited to:
Skills, Attitudes, Knowledge Required:
• Customer service experience and clear communication skills
• Reliable, organized, positive and enjoys working with a team
• Able to stand for long periods of time (depending on role)
• Role specific training/orientation will be provided on the event day
• Start & finish times will vary for each position but generally last between 3-6 hours on Saturday and/or on Sunday.
• Snacks will be provided
• Volunteer t-shirt
• Letter with hours volunteered
• Contribute to a great cause!
To volunteer for the MS Bike, check out the volunteer positions in detail and complete the volunteer registration here.
If you should have any questions or need assistance with registration, please do not hesitate to contact Joel Cheung Joel.Cheung@mssociety.ca 604-689-3144 x.7257.