Please Note: we are moving to a new eLearning system shortly and you will have until December 31, 2019 to complete your course(s).
Each course is self-paced, meaning that you can take as much time or as little time as you need to work your way through it. Most people spend about two hours working their way through a course from start to finish in one sitting.
Of course, how long you spend on the course is entirely up to you. Already know some of the topics well? Skip that section. Need to drill deeper on another subject? Stop and repeat some of the material or pause to make some notes about your own experiences.
Please review the System Requirements for our courses.
You will have full access to the course for three months when you sign up for it. Below are a few examples of how some people have used the course access period to meet their needs:
- Just a refresher on material you already know? Sit down once and walk away two hours later with renewed confidence in your skills.
- Learning a new subject for the very first time? Try walking through the course once for an overview of the topic, then log in again weekly to review each section in more detail.
- Need to hit the ground running right now? Navigate to the nitty-gritty how-tos right away to get the job done. Then log back in when the dust settles to learn about the finer points of the subject.
- Stretched for time? Take the course in 15-minute increments on your lunch break or after the kids have gone to bed.
- Didn't think you'd need that worksheet or sample the first time through? No problem; just log back in to access it when you need it down the road