Responsibility 1: Supports Services
- Completes the monthly reconciliation for various financial processes such as vehicle mileage tracking, postage, copying expenses, and donations
- Complete transfer forms as directed by Finance.
- Supports Financial Administration in Maintaining file storage and Accounts Payable Tracking
- Accurately completes New Vendor forms for payment processing
Responsibility 2: Supports Finance Processes of Disaster Management
- Supports financial administration for both business continuity and/or disaster response expenses claims.
- Supports disaster response teams with financial expertise.
- Other related financial or administrative support duties as may be required
· High school diploma
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
· Above average Excel skills.
· Ability to work independently, and as part of a team.
· Be able to maintain confidentiality.
· Willingness to deploy during domestic disaster responses.
· Experience in finance administration.
· Fluency in a second language.
· Experience in working with a diverse population, and an understanding of cultural issues.
Victoria – Work will occur in an office environment and hours of work are 2-4 hours per week. Extended hours may be required during disaster response.
Flexible – Work will occur remotely from home, hours of work are 2-4 hours per week. Extended hours may be required during disaster response.
The Canadian Red Cross is committed to gender equality and social inclusion in our workplace. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, color, religion, nationality, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We encourage all qualified persons to apply particularly Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who share our values and contribute to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace. Please notify us as soon as possible of any adaptive measures you might require at any stage of the recruitment process.
This position also requires a satisfactory Canadian criminal record & reference check.
Interested parties may APPLY HERE.
The Canadian Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate all responses, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.