The Occupational Health Clinics for Ontario Workers (OHCOW) are currently seeking to fill a permanent full time Client Service Coordinator position. The hours of work will be 70 hours biweekly.
The Occupational Health Clinics for Ontario Workers (OHCOW) are independent,non-profit occupational health clinics funded by the Ministry of Labour (MoL) providing services and resources to workers,employers,health providers and other organizations for the identification and prevention of occupational injury and disease.
This position reports directly to the Executive Director. The position works with OHCOW’s contracted medical consultants and all members of the OHCOW interdisciplinary team. This position’s primary responsibilities are to serve patients/ clients with occupational health and WSIB issues, provide file management, provide administrative support and related client services for individual patients and prevention interventions.
- Medical Administration Assistant Program, or experience in related field. Preferably with two years of work experience in the field.
- Good understanding WSIB claims and occupational health and safety
- Fluency in French is an asset
- Understanding and maintaining the highest legal and ethical standards
- Have knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent team and interpersonal skills
- Extensive medical file management skills
- Extensive software skills including Internet research
- Strong communication skills
- Organized, able to multitask, flexible, and motivated
WAGES AND BENEFITS as per the collective agreement salary grid:
$50,862.85 to 56,487.88
To apply for this position, you must apply by Thursday January 9, 2014. Your cover letter and resume which be accepted by e-mail only to:
Donna Campbell, Executive Director
Occupational Health Clinics for Ontario Workers
Via e-mail: email@example.com
We appreciate your interest in the position offered by OHCOW: only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted