CharityVillage invites you to comment on all of our articles and related content. Please share your experiences, observations or other relevant information.
- Stay on topic
- Respectfully debate the issue, avoiding personal attacks and name calling
- Not make comments that are threatening, obscene, profane, contain hate speech or degrade others
- Not make libellous statements, such as allegations of criminal activity or comments that unfairly harm a person's reputation
- Refrain from posting repeatedly on one story
- Not copy material from other sources, except in brief quotes, with the source acknowledged
If you see a comment that appears to violate these guidelines, please click on the Report Abuse link for that comment, and a member of our content team will review it.
While we don’t want to, or expect to do it very often, CharityVillage reserves the right to review, edit, refuse or delete any comment.